Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Moonlight that had kept me awake

There was darkness all around
The night had eclipsed the sun,
The night, all dark crept slowly to break hearts
The hearts thumped slowly in anxiety and anguish,
the terrors of darkness being manifold

I saw the battle happen, the mighty battle of the sun
All wishes were with him to shine again
To fill the planet with its brilliance, the world with serenity
The serenity that would have brought the world to a glorius future,
all bright, all happy

In darkenss the other night when I lay
A stream of cool moonlight fell on my face,
making my face bright with hope,
raising the sensetations sweet
making me aware of the presence,
the presence that proclaims victory,
The victory of the sun over darkness, of yang over ying
of may be good over evil.
I slept under the moon
with an enligtened smile on my lips
Dreaming of the setting sun and its rising reflection
and the shining dewey blades of the green green grass.

No comments: